Looking for a dental career in Lethbridge? Join the Legacy Dental team.
Current Open Positions
Associate Dentist - Legacy Dental
Legacy Dental - our name says it all! We have been serving the Lethbridge community for decades, and we want to ensure each patient continues to receive a consistent level of excellent service at each visit, and that starts when they walk in the door.
We are a family practice that cares about the health and appearance of your smile. Our dental team is committed to providing our patients with the best personalized dental care they deserve, which involves helping each patient make an informed decision about their oral health needs.
We provide a wide range of dental services to our patients including general dentistry, implants and dentures, orthodontics and Invisalign, cosmetic services, TMJ Dysfunction, and oral sedation.
Our practice is open Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm, which means no evening or weekend shifts required!
Services Schedule: Full time
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to provide services, on an independent contractor basis, to our busy and well-established practice. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an independent contractor at our practice, you will work with a strong group of dental professionals, with access to a variety of learning opportunities and industry-leading continuing education. This role requires a very driven dentist, with interest in oral surgery, sedation, and being a real leader in the practice. This will require emergency calls and working very flexible hours.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Alberta Dental Associate & College (A.D.A&C)
- Valid CPR certification
Independent contractors must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all independent contractors, but only suitable independent contractors will be contacted. Independent contractors with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Lethbridge community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Legacy Dental?
Legacy Dental is proud to be an active member of the Lethbridge community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.