Looking for a dental career in Lethbridge? Join the Legacy Dental team.
Current Open Positions
Dental Administrator - Legacy Dental
Legacy Dental - our name says it all! We have been serving the Lethbridge community for decades, and we want to ensure each patient continues to receive a consistent level of excellent service at each visit, and that starts when they walk in the door.
We are a family practice that cares about the health and appearance of your smile. Our dental team is committed to providing our patients with the best personalized dental care they deserve, which involves helping each patient make an informed decision about their oral health needs.
We provide a wide range of dental services to our patients including general dentistry, implants and dentures, orthodontics and Invisalign, cosmetic services, TMJ Dysfunction, and oral sedation.
Schedule: Full time & Part time hours available. Contact us with your availability and we will try to accommodate you the best we can!
We are currently looking to hire a Dental Administrator to join our busy and well-established practice. As part of the administration team, you are the face of our practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.
Why Should You Join?
- Competitive compensation & benefits: Our compensation packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Career development: A career with us ensures you have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca)
- Fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment: Our practice is innovative, growth-oriented, and patient-focused – a combination that makes for a fast-paced, exciting, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of dental administration experience
- Clinical background and experience with dental software programs considered an asset
Total Rewards + Perks
Team members have access to a range of resources focused on enhancing their personal and professional lives. We provide annual compensation reviews, voluntary RRSP contributions, and industry-leading learning and development opportunities. Our team members also enjoy extensive discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; and unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products and services. Our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services. We are continuously evolving and enhancing the programs to offer our team members exclusive benefits that complement their lifestyle.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Lethbridge community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Legacy Dental?
Legacy Dental is proud to be an active member of the Lethbridge community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.